Since 1985, Goldsboro Physical Therapy has a history of consistently fulfilling its mission of quality patient care, prevention and wellness, and community service. We are a private outpatient practice dedicated to ensuring you get back into The Game of Life.
- A former College Baseball player and a former Professional Football Player are keeping Goldsboro Physical Therapy at the top of their game!
- 336th Fighter Squadron recognizes Dr. Ken D. Keesee as their Honorary Commander pictured with Lt. Col Matthew Swanson (Active Commander of 336th)
- Follow us on Instagram and Twitter!
- Physical Therapist ‘Helped To Put Me Back Together Again’
- A Permanent Fix to the Therapy Cap: Improved Access for Medicare Patients