Physical Therapist Assistant:
Full-time licensed Physical Therapy Assistant wanted from an accredited PTA school. This is an opportunity to join an experienced and supportive staff. Clinicians work with a full range of ages and injuries. Our PTAs treat patients one-on-one and see an average of 8 patients per day. We offer bi-weekly in-services with lunch that allow collaboration with our Physical Therapists and other PTAs, enabling everyone to constantly grow and learn.
- 8,000 sq. ft. newly renovated building to treat patients with a wide range of injuries and conditions
- Working environment promotes professional growth
- Excellent benefits including 401k w/ employer match and health insurance.
- Other benefits include competitive salaries, vacation & sick time, and CE reimbursements
- Our personal approach to care, and an outstanding staff have resulted in consistent growth in the practice
Goldsboro, NC is home to Seymour Johnson Air Force Base and possesses the charm of rural North Carolina with its re-vitalized downtown. We are within a reasonable driving distance from major metropolitan attractions.
Applicants MUST be a Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant (LPTA) from an accredited institution.