Team player who is motivated and able to evaluate, direct, and supervise physical therapy services to the patients as prescribed. This is an excellent career opportunity for a new grad or tenured PT to join an experienced group of Physical Therapists and supporting clinicians. We are a physical therapist owned and managed clinic, providing orthopedic and pre and post surgical care, sports medicine, aquatics, and balance/gait training services. We offer highly competitive salaries, paid time off, and continuing education reimbursements. Established Private Out-patient Clinic (Over 30+ years in business).
Our Physical Therapists see between 6-8 patients per day, with an average of 2 New Patients per day. We focus on the quality of treatment and care versus the quantity of patients in our office. We promote growth and utilization of our clinicians skills, treating a wide variety of cases, from Pediatrics to Geriatrics and also Sports Medicine.
- 8,000 sq. ft. to treat patients with a wide range of injuries and conditions
- Working environment promotes professional growth
- Excellent benefits including 401k w/ employer match and health insurance.
- Other benefits include competitive salaries, vacation & sick time, and CE reimbursements
- Our personal approach to care, and an outstanding staff have resulted in consistent growth in the practice
Goldsboro, NC is home to Seymour Johnson Air Force Base and possesses the charm of rural North Carolina with its re-vitalized downtown. We are within a reasonable driving distance from major metropolitan attractions.
Applicants MUST be a Licensed Physical Therapist from an accredited institution.