When you first walk into the Goldsboro Physical Therapy Clinic, a friendly and knowledgeable staff will greet you. After completing your paperwork, you will have a private examination with one of our Licensed Physical Therapist’s. During the examination we will identify your problems, impairments, neurological and/or musculoskeletal conditions. We provide a variety of tests, services, and specialities to meet your needs.
After the initial examination & based on your diagnosis, assessment, and personal goals you will be prescribed an individualized treatment plan. Patient education is vital in your recovery process, therefore, it is important that you understand both your condition and all treatment options. Often, treatment will be performed on your first visit, however, your next visit will be a full treatment session in which you will progress through your prescribed rehabilitation plan with one of our practitioners. For your convenience, treatments are scheduled as early as 8:00 am or as late as 5:30 pm.
- Bring all necessary insurance verification, physicians prescription (if required), list of medications, radiographs (MRI’s, X-rays), etc.
- Bring our wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing and a pair of rubber-soled shoes.
Policies & Billing
Your health is our primary concern. That’s why we work together with physicians and other medical providers to integrate physical therapy with your overall health care. If you have been prescribed physical therapy by your doctor, you may choose where to be treated, and we hope you will insist on seeing our experts at Goldsboro Physical Therapy.
For those who prefer to visit us directly, you may. We are a direct access facility meaning a physicians referral is not required for you to be seen with most health insurances. Our friendly staff will be able to answer all of your questions prior to your appointment. If you think physical therapy is right for you, we encourage you to contact us.
Our goal is to provide quality, individualized service and care to all our patients. We use every means possible within our licensed and professional guidelines to bring you better health. For your convenience:
- We participate with most major medical insurance companies.
- We will file your claims. Please provide your most updated insurance information.
- We request your insurance co-payment at time of service.
- We offer reasonable cash pay options for the uninsured.
- We offer responsive options for clients experiencing financial difficulties.
- Manageable payment plans are available to qualified individuals.